Exercise Based Spine Program
(Twice a week)
Affectionately nicknamed "The Boot Camp" by its graduates, these treatment sessions last 60 to 90 minutes depending on the abilities of the individuals. Sessions include cardiovascular exercise, stretching and aggressive strengthening using weight equipment and free weights. This program is appropriate for even the most severely impaired patients, as well as the high level athletes.
Pro Sports Therapy Spine Physical Therapy is a comprehensive, interdisciplinary program providing evaluation, treatment and education to patients with sub-acute and chronic back and neck conditions.
- Aggressive spine rehabilitation program.
- Appropriate for most types of back and neck pain including pre and post surgical conditions.
- Appropriate for all ages from teens to seniors.
- Maximize function.
- Improve activity level and quality of life.
- Desensitize pain process through active exercise.
- Promote physiologic adaptation to aging and disability.